Australian Registered Foreign Lawyer
All Pakistani or Internationally Trained Lawyers those who cannot apply as a Solicitor in Australia due to affordability issue they all can apply as Australian Registered Foreign Lawyer. They may also apply their Immigration
What can a Foreign Lawyer do?
- He may do work or conduct business involving the law of the foreign country that you’re registered or authorised for.
- He may Provide legal services in tribunals that are not bound by the rules of evidence.
- He may provide legal services in relation to arbitration proceedings or conciliation, mediation and other forms of consensual dispute resolution; and
provide legal services outlined in the Legal Profession General Uniform Rules 2015.
- He may work as a Sole Proprietor.
- He may work as an Arbitrator.
- He may work as a Mediatator.
- He may work as a conciliatior.
- He may be a Partner of a Firm.
- He may be director in a Firm.
- He may work as an employee in a Firm.
- Minimum 3 years Standing.
- Good Character.
- Drafting Skills.
- Never Debarred from Bar Council.
Visa will be valid for one year after getting registration and getting the certificate as an Australian Registered Foreign Lawyer.
Advocate High Court